API Portland is high quality natural limestone for architectural masonry, cladding and paving
API Stone Ltd, in conjunction with Albion Stone plc, offers this high quality
British limestone from the quarries on the Isle of Portland in Dorset, England. API Stone Ltd stock various sized slabs and can provide ashlar cladding, walling, flooring, paving and bespoke carving commissions.
API Stone Ltd is the North UK stockist for all Portland stones including:
• Jordan’s and Bowers Basebed.
• Jordan’s, Bowers and New Fancy Beach Whitbeds.
• Bowers Roach.
The production facilities at Albion Stone plc are among the most technically advanced in the UK. This made them the obvious choice for API Stone Ltd to partner with for prestigious materials and projects.
API Stone Ltd stock various sized slabs and transform them into ashlar cladding, walling, flooring, paving and bespoke carving commissions.
API Stone is Albion Stone’s biggest block customer and has been for several years. We have a number of high profile projects under our belt:
- St John’s Corner, Liverpool Limestreet
- Fitzroy Square, London
- Private Residence, Wentworth Estate
- Private Residence, Hampstead
- Private Residence, Belgravia
- Hyatt Hotel, Old Scotland Yard
- Pennybank Chambers, Office Space
- Brock House, Upward Extension and Refurb, London
Portland stone has been used in landmark architecture for centuries. The list of high quality references for this stone includes Buckingham Palace and St Paul’s cathedral, and most municipal buildings in town centres across the country are built with Portland.